Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just one of those days

Things just start piling up if I don't deal with them, and I don't deal with a lot of things. I slept in today. Longer than I have in a while. But I knew as soon as I woke up something wasn't right. It's like you sleep too long and you miss something and it throws your whole day off..
One after another things seems to be falling apart, not at a phenomenal rate, but just enough to shake it up. And not in the good, "try new things" way of shaking things up. I know I shouldn't complain in fact there is very little to complain about in comparison to other's lives. Those around me, people I barely know. But today I just feel a little broken.
I have work 5 to close today, and I just have a feeling something is gonna go wrong. I hope it doesn't, goodness. I hope it doesn't. I'm dealing with a broken heart at the moment. Getting fired isn't really on my agenda.

No comments: