Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Bah Humbug


Today does not feel like christmas. I woke up at 10:30 this morning, I missed It's a Wonderful Life last night and can't find our copy, and to top it off my mom has a set time for everything. Lunch at 12,Travis comes over at 11:45, so we have to open our presents before then. I don't care about the damn presents really, I just want the happy family back. "We have to open them before they get here." Have. The only time "have" should be used today is to say, Have a Merry Christmas. It used to be about leisure and joy and spending time with the family, instead its a scheduled holiday so my mom can have time to go play her stupid Second Life. If you want to know what I really want for Christmas..I want that game to dissapear. If you don't know what it is, it's this online application. Think Sims, but lamer. haha. And my mom is addicted to that game. My mom got lost somewhere in that game.
So as I leave to go open up my not heart filled presents, and spend time with my less than enthused family, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. Hope yours is a wonderful time of love and laughter. I'll be lucky if I even crack a smile, I feel like Scrooge. :/

1 comment:

TSHarrison said...

...but did you get any cool presents?