Wednesday, December 19, 2007

John Baileys Unmentionable

Oh, today in Spanish.
[Spanish is where most of my stories occur.]
Today we were supposed to be doing our chapter reviews.
But instead we got on the topic of a fellows member.
Which is apparently legendary in the locker room, according to the football players.
(That worries me a bit..) but it was funny to say the least.

Apparently John Bailey's well, we're all adults, so I'm gonna be frank.
John Bailey's penis was responsible for the following:
  • the discovery of America
  • the crucification of Christ (apparently that one was on the History channel)
  • the deaths of Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and JFK
  • it is fed live mice and has venom more deadly than a cobra
  • it was featured in March of the Penguins (it is where the penguins found shelter.)
  • and is the cause for global warming
It was way too early in the morning for a conversation like this.
But it was a sad realization that my mind works like a man's.
And I'm not sure if I'm proud of that or not...

No comments: