Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Throw Up Your Gang Signs

Being in high school you notice lots of things.
Couples making out in the hallways,
typical drama of "who's dating whom"
and an excessive amount of flailing arms.

One can only accredit this towards the idiotic ideas of todays teens.
I mean, there I am, in Spanish, talking to one of my acquaintances
(I can't quite call him a friend, because outside of that class, we don't talk.)
But there we are talking, some random kid walks into the class
and Stids throws up his arms in this hugging motion,
which I can only assume meant, "sup."

Except if I was the kid receiving such hand gesture,
I would've thought Stids was acting like a bear.
I literally saw in my mind "Sup, I'm a bear."
But I don't think people typically think the way I do.

1 comment:

TSHarrison said...

How awesome! A STD..er...Stid story.
I'm giving you my dueces wild gang sign right now for this post.