Saturday, June 28, 2008

Teenagers with an Attitude


So I don't know about you but I always loved the Blue Ranger. The Pink Ranger was always the girls (and boys) favorite girl and the red ranger was typically the boys (and girls) favorite boy. But I, I always liked the underdog.
Billy was all that and a bag of chips. He was always kinda cute and plus he was a total genius. The he blossomed from this nerdy kid to this very attractive young man. I think that's why I really like nerds, I'm hoping they'll transform into Billy.
Anyways, here I was going down memory lane and so I googled David Yost aka Billy aka Blue Power Ranger and he looks pretty good for forty, just saying.

He's still the best looking. Hands down.
If I was in trouble I'd want the Blue Power Ranger to rescue me, I don't care how old he is!

3 comments:

Klow 9 said...

I have no idea who you are; but I typed in "Pink Ranger" in google images and this came out. Nice post, made me smile early in the morning. I was always stuck being the blue ranger and in the end... I didn't mind. He had the cool staff..

Crazy V said...

I know this post is over a year old but I was just watching the new Kamen Rider and started thinking about how much I loved the Power Rangers. I was also a huge fan of the blue Ranger (Billy).
So anyway, I googled him to see what he looked like these days and came across the pic you posted first. Yummo! And, he's in my age range. LOL
Yes, I would still watch the original Power Rangers if they would re-air it. I'm weird that way. Anyway, great post and I totally agree!

DarkKnightBob said...

you realise the actor is gay right?

He left the show because the crew and writers were constantly calling him faggot behind his back and saying you couldn't have a gay actor in the show...

He nearly killed himself until he shot off to mexico with his dad for a few months.