Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whoa College

totally put a stand still on this whole blogging thing. It's not that I don't have time to write, I just have time to do better things. That's a good thing however isn't it?

Yesterday was my birthday, that was weird. Birthdays are weird. I feel oddly uncomfortable opening presents in front of people, it's like half of the present is your reaction. And I'm sorry I'm not going to fake a smile, if I don't like it, you can probably tell. It's just too much effort being nice ALL THE TIME. I mean don't be rude all the time either, but a good balance between nice and rude should suffice.

Also, got some decent recording stuff, maybe I'll actually put an EP together, ha? Music is what I'm going to college for anyways, better put it to good use.

1 comment:

TSHarrison said...

welcome back.
and yes...definitely need to record something.